For The dough:
- ½ liter (2 cups) warm milk,
- ½ liter (2 cups) water,
- 40 grams (1.4 oz) of fresh yeast
- ½ ( halfcup) of oil
- 1 kilo (34 oz) white flour for pastry
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup melted margarine with oil ( half cup melted margarine, and half cup oil.
- And also you will need melted margarine (half cup) for coating baked rolls
- And for coating the rolls before baking you will need:1 tablespoon milk 1 egg, salt, cumin, sesame.
see the next page for preparation ==>