If you are a big fan of Chocolate,
Here is one extremely delecious recipe for Chocolate dessert.
Perfect and easy to make – Chocolate Cubes…Enjoy!
- 300 grams of butter ( 10.5oz)
- 6 eggs
- 160 grams of chocolate for cooking (5.64 oz)
- 160g of flour (5.64 oz)
- 100g walnuts or almonds (3.5 oz)
- 100gr chocolate for decoration (3.5 oz) (wonderful look and with a white chocolate)
- little butter for the glaze,
- several peaces walnuts or almonds
Mix the butter and sugar with electrical mixer.
Add the egg yolks and mix nicely on medium speed.
Then add the grated chocolate, white flour and at the and egg whites which you have previously beat in a foam)
Stir nicely with a spoon to get compact mixture.
Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes on medium hot.
Baked cake cut into cubes and let it cool down.
Melt the chocolate with the butter
And on each cubes on top put over the chocolate glaze.
You can Decorate the cubes with almond or walnut, or what ever you prefer.