Chicken in Curry Sauce, the Best Combination That You Can Cook for lunch.This simple recipe is also quick and tasty , and is ideal for any occasion.
Chicken in Curry Sauce
- Preparation : 25 min .
- Cooking: 25 min
- Total: 50 min .
- 500 gr. chicken breast-steak
- 2 teaspoons curry spice
- pinch of salt ,little pepper
- little cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 500 ml soup cube from chicken
- 1 soupspoon starch
- 120 g peas canned
- 2 soupspoons cream for cooking
- and a little parsley chopped
- The chicken steak we chop into the smaller pieces .
- We put salt, pepper and a teaspoon of curry spice.
- In a pan with a little oil, we fry chicken pieces until they get golden brown, then pull them aside
- In another pan,we put the finely chopped onion and fry it.
- Then we add the chopped garlic and the curry and mix well.
- After a little will be fried, we add the chicken soup in which we have added starch.
- We Cook until we get the required density.
- Then, add the already fried chicken meats, and canned peas
- At the end, we add a soupspoon of sour cream and a little chopped parsley