Are you rethinking what kind of dessert to make when a big celebration is on the way?
Here I have the answer ” Champagne Cake”!
It is a simple mixture of flavors, sweet chocolate, champagne bitter and the fruits flavor, all together make a perfect little cake.
You can decorate it more extravagant if you like, but however the result is just amazing.
For the cake: (mold diameter of 16-18 cm)
- 125 grams all purpose flour (0.5 cup)
- 170 grams of sugar (0.7 cup)
- half teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- half cup of champagne( 100 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the Chocolate ganache:
- 300 ml whiping cream (1.2 cup)
- 300 g dark chocolate ( with more cocoa)
And for decorations you will need : fresh berries per your choice: currants, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries, and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
see the next page for preparation ====>